Zde najdete zdroje informací zaměřené na Power BI v angličtině, např. aktuality z Microsoft blogu a různá směsice informací z TOP blogů a magazínů zaměřených převážně na Power BI.
- Microsoft Power BI Blog | feed – nejnovější informace a aktuality z Power BI přímo od Microsoftu
- Excelerator | feed – kvalitní zdroj informací a tutoriálů o Power BI
- Kasper On BI | feed – Blog Kasper de Jongeho – program manažera Power BI
- Blog Chrise Webba | feed – Chris bloguje přes 10 let a na jeho webu se nachází přes 1000 článků o Power BI a DAXu
- Prathy | feed – Blog Prathy Kamasani – nezávislé kontraktorky z Indie žijící v Londýně
- Datachant | feed – Blog Gila Raviva, který pomáhá klietům (včetně klientů Fortune 500) vytvářet moderní self-service BI řešení.
Disclaimer (Czech): Tyto weby jsou zde uvedeny jako kvalitní zdroje informací. Budu moc rád pokud mě požádáte o přidání vašeho oblíbeného webu, nicméně existence webu v tomto seznamu není nároková a může být zamítnuta. Stejně tak může být web po revizi nebo na vlastní žádost správce webu ze seznamu stažen… Kontaktujte mě přes formulář »
Disclaimer (English): Websites in the list are listed here as high quality sources of information. You can ask me to add your favorite website and i will consider the request. The website may be delisted after revision or at the request of the webmaster…. Contact Me »
Poslední revize 20.9.2019
- Why Does Power BI Query My Data Source More Than Once?by Chris Webb on 13.10.2019 at 17:03
This week I was honoured to be a guest on the Guy In A Cube channel, and for my topic I decided to tackle one of life’s eternal questions: why does Power BI query my data source more than once when I refresh my dataset? You can watch the video here: Although I’ve never answered
- Guest Story: Unpivot Pairs of Columnsby Gil Raviv on 11.10.2019 at 16:36
Our guest today is Sandeep Pawar. A Simulation & Data Analytics Engineer at Cree Lighting in Racine, WI. Sandeep applies Data Analytics, Statistics, and Machine Learning to improve Manufacturing operations. You can contact him here. I wanted to share with you today an interesting challenge that I solved recently. I received quality inspection […]
- Announcing The 2019 Power BI User Group Global Hackathon Champions!on 11.10.2019 at 15:31
It is with great pleasure that the Power BI User Group announced the 2019 Power BI User Group Global Hackathon winning team as…
- Automatically rotate through Power BI report pages on your browserby Kasper on 10.10.2019 at 10:28
This question comes up pretty regularly, I have a big screen in my hallway and I want to show some Power BI reports that rotate. Now there is some build...The post Automatically rotate through Power BI report pages on your browser appeared first on Kasper On BI.
- Power BI Webinar Overflow Q&Aby Matt Allington on 10.10.2019 at 5:51
Last week I held a free Power BI webinar for people starting out with Power BI who are wondering why they should invest time in learning about DAX. I had more than 700 people register … Power BI Webinar Overflow Q&A Read More
- Power BI And Case Sensitivityby Chris Webb on 6.10.2019 at 19:31
Case sensitivity is one of the more confusing aspects of Power BI: while the Power Query engine is case sensitive, the main Power BI engine (that means datasets, relationships, DAX etc) is case insensitive. Imke Feldmann shows how to make Power Query case insensitive through custom M here; in this blog post I’m going to
- Increase Business Impact with Power BI and Azure Analyticson 3.10.2019 at 9:00
Power BI and Azure Analytics help businesses build a data-driven culture and drive analytics proficiency. This has been seen in recent findings from the commissioned Forrester Consulting study, The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft Azure Analytics With Power BI. The study specifies that together, Azure Analytics and Power BI can […]
- Announcing Power BI updates at the Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Eventon 3.10.2019 at 8:00
The Microsoft business applications virtual launch event is almost here! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to get a first-hand look at the new innovations we’re rolling out for Power BI. Register today for this free event, and then tune in to the live stream on October 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Pacific Time.
- REMOVEFILTERS() in DAXby Matt Allington on 30.9.2019 at 20:55
Level: Intermediate Recently Microsoft introduced a new function in DAX called REMOVEFILTERS(). This is a very useful and well named function and it does exactly what its name suggests. Its purpose is to act as … REMOVEFILTERS() in DAX Read More
- Hierarchical Navigation For Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 In Power BI/Power Queryby Chris Webb on 29.9.2019 at 15:40
While the documentation on how to import data from Azure Data Lake Gen2 Storage into Power BI is pretty detailed, the connector (which at the time of writing is in beta) that supports this functionality in the Power Query engine has some useful functionality that isn’t so obvious. If you look at the built-in documentation
- Power BI Report Server September 2019 Feature Summaryon 26.9.2019 at 11:16
We’re happy to announce our September 2019 update of Power BI Report Server! This release is packed with tons of reporting features, including visual level filters for slicers, Icon sets, grouping for visuals, new default themes, and more! In this release, you will also see the new updated design, the new filtering experience, and more […]
- Is my Power BI Report Filtered?by Matt Allington on 25.9.2019 at 23:40
I was delivering Power BI training in Melbourne last week and one of my students asked if it was possible to show on a report if any filters have been applied. It is a very … Is my Power BI Report Filtered? Read More
- Pie Chartsby Gil Raviv on 25.9.2019 at 20:11
I am going to publish a new series soon. The first post will be about Pie Charts. I cannot share more at this stage, but I would really appreciate your help in answering this survey and sharing it with your colleagues and report consumers. To take this 3 minute survey – click here. The results The post Pie Charts appeared first on DataChant.
- Template apps update (preview) is now availableon 24.9.2019 at 11:12
We’re thrilled to introduce template apps update capability! From now on, after downloading and connecting a template app from AppSource every Power BI Pro or Premium user can update the app while preserving the connection configuration.
- Congratulations to the Winners of the “Back to School” Contest!on 24.9.2019 at 9:08
For our Back to School contest this year, we had so many amazing entries, showcasing creativity, design expertise, advanced Power BI skills, and of course a genuine love for education! With the help of both teachers and several members of the Power BI Product Team, have narrowed down the winners!
- BIFocal Show Interviewby Chris Webb on 22.9.2019 at 3:19
Just a quick post to let you know that an interview I recorded for the BIFocal Show podcast at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit in Atlanta a few months ago is now available for your listening pleasure: John White and Jason Himmelstein, like less-furry versions of Paginated Report Bear, speak to all the top people
- Paginated Reports in Power BI September 2019 Feature Summaryon 20.9.2019 at 7:59
Welcome back to another “New Feature Friday” for Paginated Reports in the Power BI service. We’re pleased to announce three new features rolling out around paginated reports.
- Free Webinar: Introduction to DAX for Power BIby Matt Allington on 20.9.2019 at 2:46
On 2 October I will be hosting a free webinar called “Introduction to DAX for Power BI”. I have trained literally thousands of people on the DAX language through my books, online training and live … Free Webinar: Introduction to DAX for Power BI Read More
- On-premises data gateway September 2019 update is now availableon 19.9.2019 at 9:14
September release of Gateway
- Power BI Custom Format String Examples, Part 2: Dates And Timesby Chris Webb on 17.9.2019 at 23:55
In my last post I showed lots of examples of how Power BI’s new custom format string feature can be used to format numbers. This post, looking at dates and times, will be a bit different for two reasons: there are a lot more useful examples of custom date and time formats built into Power
- Power BI Service and Mobile August 2019 feature summaryon 12.9.2019 at 14:05
Here’s a quick recap of all the features and announcements in the monthly of August.
- Learn more about the new innovations in Power BI starting October 2019on 12.9.2019 at 10:00
We have plenty of resources to get ready for the upcoming release wave with confidence. Learn more about the upcoming Power BI features included in 2019 release wave 2 with our new overview video and guide, and understand key milestones in this process.
- Preventing & Managing Refresh Failures in Power BIby Matt Allington on 12.9.2019 at 2:58
In this article I am going to share with you a concept to manage refresh failures in production PowerBI.com reports. In a perfect world, you should configure your queries so that they “prevent” possible refresh … Preventing & Managing Refresh Failures in Power BI Read More
- Power BI Custom Format String Examples, Part 1: Numbersby Chris Webb on 11.9.2019 at 11:02
Now that we can apply custom format strings to fields and measures in Power BI in the September 2019 release, I thought it would be useful to provide some examples of what’s possible with this very flexible new feature because the existing documentation for VBA isn’t easy to make sense of. In fact there’s so
- Power BI Template Apps Exploration Toolby Gil Raviv on 11.9.2019 at 0:19
Since the release of Power BI Template Apps, more than 50 new apps have joined the marketplace. It’s about time we would be able to search for template apps in a new way – in our own Power BI report that can be installed as a Template App – and not just by searching for The post Power BI Template Apps Exploration Tool appeared […]